When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
ITI Research portal
Welcome to our ITI Research portal. Please read the following points carefully before starting your application:
- Download the ITI Research Grant Application Guidelines and read carefully.
- Your application will be automatically saved but you can also save and exit your application manually and continue at a later point.
- When starting to complete your application, please allow a few moments for the entire application to load fully - the budget section will take longest to load.
- A PDF summary of your application is attached to the receipt of confirmation email. You can also download the summary at the section "application summary".
- Please make sure to submit your project on time (deadlines: Feb 28; Aug 31). Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered by the ITI Research Committee.
- If you need assistance, contact me using the details in the left-hand column.